Thursday, November 3, 2016

Mrs. Ashley

Hello! I am Ashley Lluberes, currently the 3rd and 4th grade Language Arts teacher, 1st-5th grade Art teacher and 3rd-5th grade Spanish teacher at Red Lion Elementary School. I recently returned to Philadelphia in May after six years abroad teaching Language Arts, Social Studies and Art in the Dominican Republic. Inspiring a life-long interest in reading along with discovering, exploring and creating art with children of all ages is my favorite thing to do and I am so lucky to be able to do it at RLES. Before living in the DR, I studied Graphic Design at the University of the Arts where I received a BFA, and I worked as a Graphic Designer and Art Director.

You may contact me at ashleylluberes@gmail.com, and you can see more examples of my art projects and experience on my personal website, ashllu.weebly.com


Teaching art to Pre-K


Me and an 8th grader, Camila, creating my second mural at my previous school, MC School, in the Dominican Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment